'one-off', with a dizzying range of work, Ron Geesin's name will
be familiar to many rock fans through his collaboration with Pink Floyd.
Geesin worked with the band on their 'Atom Heart Mother' LP, co-writing
the side-long title track of that record.
One of Britain's leading avant-garde composers and performers, Geesin
began his musical career in 1962, as a member of a jazz band, and is
still going strong today, working on new projects into 2008.
This double CD, compiled and re-mastered by Ron Geesin himself, features
a comprehensive collection of his BBC radio session recordings, most of
which have never been released before now.
The accompanying 12 page CD booklet features extensive liner notes by
Ron Geesin, along with his comments and recollections of each session
and rare photographs from his own archive.
1. Blues Turned A Bit Green 2. Pretty Little Faces
3. Off The Left Cuff 4. Yesterday's Sheep
5. Very Nostalgic Piece 6. Devised Now
7. A Piece For Harmonium 8. John Peel introduction 9. Wind Of Life 10.
11. Whirls Of Brain 12. Rampage For Radio
13. A Piece Of Brown Paper 14. The First Piece
15. 3/4" Plywood Cover For Voice 16. John's Title
17. Out Of Your Tune + Virtuoso Piece For Banjo
18. Mr. Tape Machine, Speak With Your Heads
19. I Wonder Why
1. Ron's Notebook 2. No. 8 Scalpel Incision Foxtrot
3. Agitation In Anticipation Of Offspring Part W
4. Agitation In Anticipation Of Offspring Part X
5. Agitation In Anticipation Of Offspring Part Y
6. Duet For One String Banjo & Water Cistern
7. A Cymbal And Much Electronics 8. Got Ma Black Vest On 9. Which Way Out?
10. Two Feet And A Mouth 11. Aside From Lands Afar 12. Story 13.
Chrisfarce 14. From Sevenoaks To Charing Cross 15. Geesin's 6/8ths
16. Conversation And Improvisations